keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about G400/G410 Cards.

how to save SMS with brisutff (OpenVox G400P)

14 years 5 months ago #4168 by Denins.Den
Now the patch for saving SMS with G400P have done, please download it and patch the chan_zap.c, follow these steps:
1. download chan_zap.patch
2. run command in asterisk source directory " patch channels/chan_zap.c chan_zap.patch "
3. recompile the asterisk again

The SMS will save in " /var/log/asterisk/receive_sms "

regards
dennis.den
Attachments:
14 years 4 months ago #4308 by nobigdeal
May I know what version of zaptel you are using? thanks
14 years 2 weeks ago #5174 by orgilmn
May I know what version of asterisk you are using?

i using opvx-bristuff-0.4.0-RC3h.tar.gz and install Asterisk 1.4.26.2. This asterisk verion haven't chan_zap.c.
How to receive sms opvx-bristuff-0.4.0?
14 years 2 weeks ago #5175 by Denins.Den
You can modify chan_dahdi.c like the patch
14 years 1 week ago #5193 by gantulga
Dear Dennis,

We followed your post installing bristuff on ubuntu 8.04.
Now we are trying to send and receive sms but we could not send or receive sms. We followed your post “how to save SMS with brisutff”. We edited chan_dahdi.c then we compiled asterisk, and we run asterisk, asterisk can not load chan_dahdi.so and also we manually loaded chan_dahdi.so got some error:
*CLI> module load chan_dahdi.so
[Apr 18 21:05:40] WARNING[3104]: loader.c:409 load_dynamic_module: Error loading module 'chan_dahdi.so': /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_dahdi.so: undefined symbol: gsm_restart
[Apr 18 21:05:40] WARNING[3104]: loader.c:721 load_resource: Module 'chan_dahdi.so' could not be loaded.
*CLI>
Even we just added new line (just pushing enter button) in chan_dahdi.c and saved it, and compiled, got same error above.

Please help us!
14 years 1 week ago #5195 by Denins.Den
"Error loading module 'chan_dahdi.so': /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/chan_dahdi.so: undefined symbol: gsm_restart"

You should recompiler the bristuff to try, make sure it's no error with chan_dahdi.c
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds